Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Stibil Forest Adventure

Did you hear about my new children's book??

I would like to share with you my new children's book coming soon!
Here is what the cover looks like:


It was written by Cheryl Schenk and illustrated by myself. For the illustrations, I sculpted all the characters and much of the scenery in the book, then photographed all the scenes for the story.

Stibilville is a happy, playful village, tucked away under the maple trees of
Stibil Forest, but when Synni ventures out alone at night she finds that her friendly
forest has become a large and frightening place.

Join us for Little Synni’s Moonlight
Mischief, a Stibil Forest Adventure.
Published by Bittleberry Books
Printed in Canada
The book will be available for purchase for the beginning of August some time. I will be keeping everyone posted for specific dates.
If you want to follow the book, please visit our blog, the link is located at the top left corner of this page.
I hope to see you all there!

No comments: