Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hi there, finally found a moment to get back on here and add the latest news.

I've been busy working on my new website, there are still a few kinks to straighten out, but if you would like to stop by for a visit,heres the link:



I have been staying busy with the mini OOAK babies, as well as the new childrens book my Sister and law and I have been working on. More information about that will be available on "The Stibil Forest" blog very soon. We are so very excited to have it done and sent off to the printers, to finally hold it in our hands will be a great moment we are both looking forward to.
I am so lucky to have some wonderful buyers on e bay purchasing my little mini babies there. I have been lucky enough to have sold all that I have put on , and am looking forward to making more. I have to say, the babies are a real challenge to make, I feel they are getting better with every new one I make.
Here are some pictures of my latest little ones:




No comments: